onsdag 7. januar 2009

X-mass eve






Yes, starting office job at 1300 finish at 1000.
Go straight to Bar native to be Naughty Santa, thank god we got pizza at work that evening before we left the office.
So I get to bar native wearing the Naughty Santa costume, Ye, Ye.
My job description, talking to costumers, and handing out presents, and I can get drunk. Something I did, after a wile. So running around in a bar talking to everyone that is something I’m rather good at. Let’s say it like this not something you normally have to pay me for. But if u want cashing $$$$, way not?
Any way all my colleges ended up at native after a wile 2, and that was nice. Some friendly drunk faces. And yes Frode no 1, I have to mention it, sins you made the comment. You were weary drunk when we bumped inn to one another, and you nearly feel over me again. I really think you miss understood. Your suppose to fall for a girl not on a girl ;) (Sorry).
Anyway, the evening was a wir war of people I know, and in the end I ended up drinking with a work mate and his girl friend. That ended up in 2 girls kissing on the dance flour, and charring a lap dance later on at Steam. So at 7 in the morning I realize I got work again at 1300. Maybe, its time to go home? So you see me walk out from Steam leaving my friends behind, in my Naughty Santa costume at 7 in the morning. (Ye I know there life is so hard, left alone with lap dancers.)
I do manage to get my self some how out of bed and get to work on time, something we cant say for my college that I left behind earlier in the morning. He was supposed to start 2 hours before me, and ended up coming inn 1 hour after me. Lol
So there we are at work, and from all the agents working I think there were only 1 ore 2 that did not have a hang over. Anyway that evening I decided lets go home and sleep.

3 kommentarer:

  1. Denne kommentaren har blitt fjernet av en bloggadministrator.

    SvarSlett
  2. Denne kommentaren har blitt fjernet av forfatteren.

    SvarSlett
  3. Denne kommentaren har blitt fjernet av en bloggadministrator.

    SvarSlett