onsdag 7. januar 2009

Delayed X-mas dinner with work.

Bad Kari, not been following up. Well now I’m doing it.
Where were we?
Sunday the 21st of December. Basically spent the day in bed.
That’s what hap end’s when you get home drunk when normal people already would have been at work, at least if it was a week day.
So when I finally got out of bet there was one thing on my mind, WHATER.
As usually, that is something I do not keep in my fridge. That is reserved for alcohol.
Just kidding, but I do have a tendency to run out of soft drinks and forget to get new ones. So its like 1530, and you see Kari walking in the streets in crocs and pj’s. On the way to the wending machine next to the store. I’m not drinking tap water, and the weakest thing I have is Champaign, so.
So I get 2 small bottles of water and get back home. And gets my fat ass in the bath tub. needs to get reedy. You see the ones that was working during the real x-mas party are going to have there one. We are going to have dinner at some fancy restaurant that I newer remembers the name off.
Diner + work + fancy restaurant= Kari needs to look pretty and put on killer high heels. And the heels are really killer, they look grate and kill my feet at the same time. So Kari gets nice and clean, Mmm smells good. Then Kari falls asleep in the living room. (LOL) and wakes up 30 min before she has to be at the restaurant, GRATE. So It’s just to jump in my clots, do my hair and put paint in my face.
And make chore to call Wembly’s. They are grate in emergencies apart from no one can find my pace out from the address. Funny hu?
So I get there 5-10 minutes late, but its not really a problem sins, everyone else is running more late then me. Only the girls are there, so there we are sitting for about 45 min before everyone makes it.
Well finally we are all there, and for starters there is king prawns, calamari and mixed see shells. Mmmmmmmmmm.
And main course New Zeeland red eye steak, served medium rawJ
And to top it all of glanced apples with Ice-cream for desert. Me like, Me like a lot GOOD FOOD.
Lets say it like this, you did notice on the boys that they had all been out drinking the night before. And they were sitting far away from the bosses.
But when we got out of the restaurant we lost half of the crowd, blaming it on hangovers and that they needed some sleep.
So the rest that still was there heeded over to Jules, fore some special Mohito’s.
The only similarity it got with Mohito is Rum and some mint life’s. But its good absolutely good, one drink contains 5 shots of Bacardi ;) And you do not taste the alcohol. Do not drink this on a empty stomach, and sitting down. (That can easely end up bad. Nora you would really like this)

And then it was off 2 Native as usual. And as usual I don’t know exactly what I’w don. At this time I was the only girl left, and a bit hyper. And the high heels were killing me so lets take them off, in a bar in PV, Ooo ye.
It’s a wonder I newer hurt my feet all the times I been barefooted in bars, but ended up with glass in my feet wearing sneakers.
And suddenly at one point, Nigel popped up from somewhere. He must have been drunken coz I remember dancing with Nigel.
The next thing I remember is walking home, with my killer heals in my hands. Heading for a good “night’s sleep”, even do I have a feeling it was already sun raise.

Conclusion, from what I remember good food, good alcohol = happy Kari. (Who sad that the way to the hart only goes trough the stomach only counts for Men?)

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar