søndag 28. desember 2008

A good night out.

Well I know I haven’t been that good at updating this thing.
Let’s see what happened sins last time.
Ok let’s see, I’m skipping the boring stuff like work OK. On the 18th it really starts.
Finishing work at 20:30and I know I went out, but more I can’t remember. But what I do remember was the hang over at work the next day.
So I told my self, I’m not going out to day. But then Kristian asked me if I wanted to tag along to Remedy. So Kari ended up saying Yes. So I went home had a shower, put on something cool, and went to keg to wait for Kristian there. (Kristian Is one of my colleges and is doing Finnish support.) So when he arrived I was already pretty jolly. And we started doing shooters.
Here’s the list over the different shooters that went down.
Tequila
Vodka Red Bull
B52
Blowjob
Burning screaming natzy
Brain damage
Sambuka
And then some other colleges and friends showed up. And we continued drinking even more. Then we started this really stupid discussion. Can’t even remember what it was about, but it ended up with me poring half a Corona in somebody’s heed. Then after we ended up in Coconut. Guess who we found there? Frode no1, and Lasse. That was probably more scary then anything else. Frode no1 was so drunk that he could not even stand on his feet, so trying to keep an eye on him and the dud that was hitting on me, and offering me a ride home was not so easy.
It ended up with Frode no1 going in the ground from drunkenness’ and hitting me on the way. Don’t worry Frode no1, your still the coolest dud from North Norway I ever met. So we decided to pick Frode no1 up and drag him home to Kristian and his room mates place, and have a after party.
They only had Sambuka, and Frode no1 and Sebastian ended up falling asleep in the living-room. After a wile me and Lasse decided to go home, and stopped for some English breakfast and orange juice.
Something Lasse still cant remember. Got in to a Wemblys Taxy and dropped Lasse of at his place and continued home to my place. Something he still dos not remember.

2 kommentarer:

  1. Denne kommentaren har blitt fjernet av en bloggadministrator.

    SvarSlett
  2. Denne kommentaren har blitt fjernet av forfatteren.

    SvarSlett