onsdag 28. januar 2009

Hi I know I’w been really bad and not updated at all lately. My excuse, is work. I have been working a lot and I have hardly been doing anything cool ore interesting. I have only been at native ones this year, and that’s a bit scary. Anyway last Friday I finally went out not planed at all, but a lot of fun. I came to keg after work, and meet up with Nigel. So we stayed at keg and had a couple of drinks until we got a bit tipsy, and then it was off to play.
Apparently there was a smaller concert there, and that was a lot of fun. The music they played was old rock classics and with a rock oriented crowd it ended up being a lot of fun. Half of the bar ended up on the stage, singing. After words we went down on the beach, and acted drunk.
And after words we all went to native and rocked the dance flour.
That’s it, haven’t really don any thing more apart from work.

1 kommentar:

  1. Denne kommentaren har blitt fjernet av en bloggadministrator.

    SvarSlett