lørdag 18. juli 2009

Trying to get back on track.

Well so yesterday I went on the slingshot, and it was really cool definitely have to do that again. You’re in this little metal frame caped like a ball and you get thrown up 75 meters in the air and the feeling is amazing. You can really feel the G-force and it’s amazing, just don’t try it if you have been drinking a lot ore got any stomach problems. That would be an embarrassment that you probably would like to be without. Tonight I’m going out to party for the first time in 3 weeks. I know that really doesn’t sound like me! And yesterday walking trough PV I really felt lost, to many drunken kids. Had nearly forgotten how summers can be. A month ago I knew all the best parties and was on top of it all, and now after I started my new job I been so busy that I haven’t even seen how the refurbishment at Bar Native have been going. And that’s scary, because I still work there part time, just haven’t been able to in 3 weeks. Was suppose to work there last weekend but then my knee fucked up, so je I got a lot to make up for when I get out of the office to night. Going over to Hugo’s for some kisses and cocktails, and meeting up with the girls for a proper night out.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar