søndag 5. april 2009

2 hours



Je grate last night I was suppose to go out for some drinks with Ida, Karin, Eva, Jan and Mathias. We were going to start off at Karin’s place, and then go out. So at 2030 I and Ida arrived at Karin’s place. The plan was not to stay out to long and not get to drunk, sins I had to get up at 6 to go to work to day. Well that went straight in the bin. I had brought over a bottle of Passoa to mix with orange juice, just to have something fresh to drink and that is not to strong. The thing is, when you drink a loot you still get drunk. So we were al just talking and having fun listening to music and when we left Karin’s place around 0030 I had managed to drink ¾ of the bottle. What a promising start. I was telling my self that I was only going stay until 2. But then I met the boys from the dive shop and some Norwegian friends of my, one drink led to another and one dance ended up with a second one. You know how this goes. So it was 0330 before I managed to get my ace on the way home. So that resulted in me only having 2 hours of sleep. If it hadn’t been for Matt getting me up I would probably still be asleep. And I do have to admit I think I was still drunk when I got out of bed. And now I’m in the office, and it’s really quiet and I want to go home and curl up in my bed next to Matt. And hey it’s Matt’s birth day to day, everybody say happy birth day Matt.




Passoa Liqueur short drinks


Breda Blackout recipe
1 oz Passoa® liqueur1 oz Pisang Ambon® liqueur1 oz Blue Curacao liqueur1 oz Bols® Gold Strike cinnamon liqueur4 oz Red Bull® energy drink
Combine ingredients with ice in a highball glass. Stir and serve.
15% (30 proof)
Serve in: Highball Glass


Lani recipe
30 ml Passoa® liqueur45 ml grapefruit juicetonic water
Pour passoa and grapefruit juice into a glass over ice cubes and fill with tonic water, stir, and serve.
Serve in: Collins Glass

Padas Passoa recipe
1/2 oz Passoa® liqueur1/2 oz apricot brandy2 1/2 oz orange juice2 1/2 oz grape soda1/4 oz 7-Up® soda
Pour all ingredients into an old-fashioned glass filled with cracked ice. Stir well, and serve.
4% (8 proof)
Serve in: Old-Fashioned Glass

Passoa Recovery recipe
6 cl Passoa® liqueur2 cl lemon juicesoda water
Pour passoa and lemon juice over ice in a highball glass. Fill with soda water, and serve.
Serve in: Highball Glass

The Admiral's Passion recipe
1 part Passoa® liqueur1 part Sprite® soda1 part orange juice3 ice cubes
Add the Passoa first, mix the Sprite & juice separately. Add 3 cubes of ice to top it off. Serve cold.
6% (12 proof)
Serve in: Cocktail Glass

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar