lørdag 14. februar 2009

Good exsplenation.



Here is my horoscope for the weekend. And that may explain me a lot lately. Hey you can never be to careful this weekend didn’t only have Valentines Day it also had Friday the 13th. And I do believe you can’t commit to someone else if you cant commit to your self. And right now I’m not committing to my self all that good so no relation ships for me. The only thing I’m good at committing to is all my jobs. Je here it comes again, Kari is a workaholic. So what some one has to do the job, and when I’m not working I do live life the hard way at least. Ore end up being confused because I do not know what to do. Any way, that’s just side tracking. Back off;)

Gemini (May 21st-June 21st)This week, you’ll be more commitment-shy than the seventeen-year-old captain of the football team who’s just crashed cheerleader camp. Especially if any romantic interests in your life give you some kind of “by V-Day” ultimatum. Especially if they start to act like the stupid date means something. (Hey, we’re just channeling you here; we happen to think it means a lot of things.) Especially especially if they think that the arrival of February 14th automatically signifies a step forward in the relationship. And especially if they have red hair. (Hey, don’t shoot the medium. What can we say, this is a weird and mystical science.)

1 kommentar:

  1. Denne kommentaren har blitt fjernet av en bloggadministrator.

    SvarSlett