tirsdag 10. februar 2009

Been a lot of work but managed to play and have some fun to.



Good I’w been working, working, working and hardly no play. But hey I had a day off from the office yesterday. JEI. So I ended up going to the cinema with a college of mine. I know need some work influence. Me my bloody workaholic. It’s just fucking disgusting. Well at least I got to play a bit again. So after the cinema I went over to keg all by my self. And hey there was a lot of people there. For heavens sake I’m not the only one that goes drinking on Mondays you see. Before fall we used to be this group that used to party together all the time you see. But then I started a office job that in theory should help me get time for more fun sins it pays more and I don’t have to work 70 hors a week to pay rent and have food in my stomach. Another friend of mine she got a boyfriend and started school again. So she kind of disappeared, then you have Matt, he went to Australia, Tim’s changed jobs to. And Nicky were left back at keg. Anyway last night I ended up bumping in to Julia and Tim’s. There is ages sins I have seen any of them, I miss it. Crazy parties at my place, on Tuesdays. And we all ended up just dancing and drinking until the bloody pigs came by and closed the bar. That’s what so fucked up here lately. How many times haven’t I seen police smoking cigarettes vile working, and drinking beer in bars with there uniform on. But if people are having fun in a bar after 4 lets go and make chore everyone has to go home and sleep. Its PV ok, that’s what’s suppose to be so grate about PV. You can party 24/7 But apparently to do that these days you have to go to a lap dance club. Its just so fucking annoying, We were having fun at native the music was down and no fights ore anything. Bloody Pigs.
That what I don’t like with especially Maltese pigs. They don’t bother with the serious stuff, but when they can tell bars to close they will gladly do it so they don’t can go back to the police station to drink coffee eat pastitsi and sit on there big piggy buts.
Let’s get of this topic I can se a anger attack coming up if I’m continuing this. And that could end up pretty taste les. I have been working a lot but last week I did manage to ad some fun. Something that ended up with me not having the sleep I need but who cares. Last Wednesday my Danish friends managed to trick me to come out after work. So I only got money for one beer with me to helpe me get home after one drink. Kari, that dos not work either. I ended up meeting Sam and that girl I haven’t seen in ages. So she started buying VODKA. And before I knew what happened I was drunk, trying to get in to my flat. Its just this I some times have problems opening my door when I’m sober. And to day I could not open it at all the key was just not turning around in the bloody key howl, and I needed to wee. So it ended up with me going around my flat, claming trough the window to get inside.
Next morning I woke up with a bad hung over and was just thinking what the fuck how did I get so drunk, and wow I got a new t-shirt. At least I didn’t lose my stuff this time I gained stuff. So Thursday I was being hung over at work.
Friday I went to the Pub Massacre gig at liquids. A metal gig after work and I was sooooo tiered so I was good no alcohol and got home at 3. GOOD GIRL. That was the latest updates. In one week I’m off to Norway. And when I’m getting back I’m gone start working more at native bartending again J really miss it now haven’t been bartending sins December. Have fun see u.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar