lørdag 20. desember 2008

Rock star look = Rock star results.

Ok, I’m really sorry there haven’t been any updates, but I have been a bit to busy lately. There have been more to do then I can get trough, to say it like that. The office have been upside down and drained me for energy totally.

So on last Thursday I decided to go out. I’m going out even if I have to go alone. Ye you can probably already guess where this is going. So I finished work, at 17.30 went home, had a shower and got dressed. So I it was time to use the rock star dress I got in Liverpool, it’s so bloody cool.
So around 7 I’m arriving at Keg, with a Bay Rack wrap in my hand. (The food you can eat when you walk is food. The food you have to sit down to eat is a treat.)
So I’m there and its one of the evenings where you’re technically is the only costumer in the bar. So I ended up sitting chatting with Luke, and drink until they closed and then we went to Native.
There we bumped in to some other friends, and the rest is history. It really is, cant remember a lot after that.
From what I know, I apparently found this Canadian person that were thinking of studying in Bergen next year, so I tock him over to my friends from Bergen, and disappeared for a vile.
Where I’ve been and what I did is a mystery.
So apparently I left native around 06.30, trying to go home. But then I ended up in Passion, a place I normally don’t go a lot. The funny part every time I’m there I can’t remember being there. That’s the last status update I have from that night. And then I woke up in my bed with all my clouds on.
Conclusion:
Rock star look = Rock star results.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar