fredag 3. april 2009



Je I know, I’m a horrible blogger, not really that good at updating this site. Well lets see what have happened sins last time. Je it didn’t end up with a fun party that Sunday. I managed to get sick, very sick I even had to stay home from work. That’s how sick I was. And everyone that has known me for a good wile knows that dos not happen weary often. I am known for going to work whit a small fever, and keep on going like normal, but not this time. I stayed in bed with a fever that could fray an egg for 4 days and then I had to stay in bed to heal my trout infection. Lets say it like this, I actually got tiered of my bed. And just wanted to be anywhere but there. And I do have to give a big thank you to my boyfriend for looking after me. (Your so bloody sweet). When I finally was aloud to go back to work, I had 7 night shifts so its not a lot to say about that. You know the routine work and sleep. Apart from when I got home in the morning during the last days. I was so extremely hyper active and could not sleep. Probably not that good for Matt, that was trying to sleep at that time. But hey what do you expect I have been sick for a week, and then I was on night shifts that also minimize the chances of having a social life. Any way I finished off my night shifts on a Saturday morning, went home and when I finally feel a sleep I was knocked out for a wile. Saturday evening I ended up going out and say hello to all my friends working in different bars. Surprisingly I tock it easy on Saturday. And thank God for that, because I could not sleep at all that night. And on Sunday we were going sightings with work. Team building and getting to know all our new colleges. The support team has managed to double it self during a weary short time period so there is a lot of new faces and names to learn. To get to know more about the Support on tour trip go to http://betssonec.blogspot.com/ . When all that was over we were a group that vent to Kristian’s place and kept on partying, for then after hitting the clubs for some more drinks. The 2 last standing was me and Lase, and in the end it was only me. But it was a fun day, I made the calculations and apparently I had been drinking for 17 hours in the end.
And on Monday I was back in the bar, this time behind the bar counter serving drinks at Bar Native. It was a long and busy night, but a loot of fun always good to get back behind the bar. On Tuesday I was working at Bar Native to, and for some reason I was the only Bartender on shift, so let’s say it like this, it ended up being a busy night.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar